We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how Wounded No More (hereafter referred to as WNM) collects and process your personal information through our websites, devices, and services, online and physical stores. By using WNM Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers or Clients Does WNM Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to receiving ministry from WNM or purchasing our products.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses WNM’s website through the use of “cookies” and other unique identifiers.
For What Purposes Does WNM Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the ministry and services that we offer our clients. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve WNM Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of WNM’s services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with WNM.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to WNM (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our clients, WNM, and others.
Does WNM Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our clients is an important part of our ministry, and we are not in the business of selling our clients’ personal information to others. We share clients’ personal information only as described below and only when the organization follows practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Third-Party payment transactions through Square: We employ Square to provide credit card processing services for purchases you make through WNM, and they are automatically provided with your credit card information at the time of purchase through a secure encrypted connection.
- Protection of WNM and Others: We may release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of WNM, or our clients.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- Our credit card processor follows the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
What About Advertising?
We will only use your information for advertising of WNM services with your permission, or when you leave public comments or reviews on our services. We will never use your personal information to provide targeted advertising.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access any of your personal information WNM stores by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the WNM Services. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal data. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us at email@example.com. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
Are Children Allowed to Use WNM Services?
WNM does not provide ministry to children without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to use WNM services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Virginia. If you have any concern about privacy at WNM, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our ministry changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of client information collected in the past without the consent of affected clients.
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosures
- identifiers such as your name, alias, address, phone numbers, or IP address;
- personal information, such as a credit card number;
- age, gender, or other protected classifications;
- commercial information, such as purchase activity;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including content interaction information, such as content downloads;
- geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
- professional information, for example data you may provide about your; and
- inference data, such as information about your purchase preferences.
Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information: You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by WNM, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Discrimination: WNM will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act